Wednesday, February 9, 2011

There's a spot for you over here....

Kenlee has been saying the funniest things. "Dad, are you done?" and he said "yes". She then said "Yeah! There is a spot for you over here". :) Last night, Kevin was putting our new video camera together in the kitchen, while my mom, Kenlee and I were in the family room watching TV. When Kevin got up from the table she asked him, "Dad, are you done?" and he said "yes". She said "Yeah! There is a spot for you over here". :)
Also yesterday Kenlee was looking for Charlee. When I asked her why she was looking for her, she said, "because she is my best friend". :)
What else is new? She is loving her Tangled Barbie. She loves combing her hair. Just the other night Kenlee woke up panicked. She was calling out for Tangled. Wondering where Tangled was. I got up, found Tangled and took her up to Kenlee. Kenlee was so excited when I handed her her doll. She smiled, took Tangled in her arms and went to sleep.

No comments: