Sunday, September 29, 2013

I used to be good at this blogging thing, but when I realized that it has been two years since I posted...I got a little sad.

In the last two years, things have definitely changed.  We have a new addition to our family.  Raegan Emilee Paxton was born August 5, 2013 at 6:28 AM.  She weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches long.  I was really sick with her pregnancy.  The pregnancy was so different from Kenlee that I for sure thought I was having a boy.  But, to our surprise, she was a girl. :)  The seventh grand daughter on the Paxton side.  Prior to my delivery, I golfed in our company golf tournament on Friday and then on Sunday we went boating at Strawberry.  We got up early and went fishing (didn't really catch anything).  After fishing, Kenlee and I went to Ranae's (Sutter) baby shower at WenDee's.  On the way home from the shower, I started having close contractions.  It was about 8P.  When I got home I went to bathroom and had spotted.  I told Kevin and he got excited that we were going to have a baby.  I took a shower, put Kenlee in the shower and we figured out who was going to watch Kenlee for the night.  We packed our bags, Kevin showered and then my mom took Kenlee to Lily's for her first friend sleep over.  Kenlee was so excited for her first sleep over to for her little sister to be here.

No comments: